Scholarships (* indicates availability of scholarship form at the Town Office)
For Conway residents only:
- Germain Scholarship Application*: This Charitable Trust was established in 1985 under the will of Mark Walter Germain and is known as the “Mark Boice Germain and Mildred Boice Germain Fund.” He directed that this fund be established “. . . to grant funds to those Conway residents whose parents or guardians cannot afford such child’s college expenses, and any applications that such applicants have made for other private and government scholarships have resulted in an insufficient amount of funds to allow the furtherance of their education without additional monetary support.”
- Firemen’s Auxiliary Scholarship*: The Conway Firemen's Auxiliary annually awards up to (2) scholarships of up to $250.00 each. Awards are given in May.
- Sportsman’s Club Scholarship App*: Conway Sportsman's Club Scholarship is awarded to any graduating Conway Senior or member of the family that is in good standing with the club, regardless of post graduate plans. Seniors must complete an application to be · eligible for an award.
- Festival of the Hills Scholarship Application*: Conway Festival of the Hills Scholarships are awarded to all graduating Conway seniors, regardless of their post graduate plans. Seniors must complete the application to be eligible for an award.
- The Friends of the Field Memorial Library Scholarship (applications are available at the library)
For residents of area towns, including Conway:
- Fred W. Wells Scholarship: Grants for medical and other health care programs, and agricultural accomplishment prizes; support also for scholarships.
- Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts Scholarship (application available on-line only)