COVID Testing Info
Have symptoms? Been exposed?
PCR tests available here:
Curative PCR testing sites are open to the public. Tests are free and no one will be turned away for lack of insurance. Bring your ID and insurance card, if you have one. Walk-ins welcome or schedule online at https://book.curative.com
- DEERFIELD: At the South County Senior Center, 67 N. Main St.
- GREENFIELD: At Greenfield Community College: 1 College Drive.
- SHELBURNE FALLS: At the Greenfield Cooperative Bank Community
Room, 33 Bridge St. Tuesdays from 9am-1pm & Thursdays from 12pm-4pm.
Walgreens--sign up online
Where to find rapid tests to have on hand, at home:
- MassHealth, Medicare, and many private insurances cover rapid antigen tests to have at home (up to 8 tests/4 boxes per month). Private insurance may allow online orders or reimburse the cost of the tests from a purchase receipt, or allow you to purchase for free at the pharmacy counter. Check with your insurance company or ask at the pharmacy about your coverage.
- For MassHealth and Medicare, the pharmacy needs to create and fill a "prescription" so that the tests get covered. Bring test kits to the pharmacy prior to purchase to bill MassHealth and Medicare directly at Big Y, CVS, Rite Aid, Stop & Shop, Walmart, and Walgreens.
Posted: to Board of Health on Thu, Oct 27, 2022
Updated: Thu, Oct 27, 2022