• Town of Conway Massachusetts
  • 32 Main Street
  • 413-369-4235
  • Contact Us

Residential Groundwater survey

Please use the survey to report groundwater flooding in your home

As part of an on-going effort to analyze groundwater resources and groundwater flooding in Massachusetts, the state and UMass Amherst have created a quick survey to offer input on this issue. Specifically, they are looking for residents to report groundwater flooding in their home that may be due to shallow groundwater. They explain that “groundwater flooding can occur when rain or snowmelt events infiltrate and cause shallow groundwater to rise such that it affects basements, septic systems, and similar infrastructure and can even rise about ground causing ponding and runoff.” The survey is at: Massachusetts Flooding Survey - UMass Amherst & Massachusetts EEA (