Public Buildings Committee
Meeting Schedule: Meetings are called and held as needed.
No meetings currently scheduled.
5 of 5 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Ron Sweet, Co-Chair. June, 2023.
- Walter Goodridge, Co-Chair. June, 2025.
- Chris Herrmann. June, 2024.
- Ken Ouimette. June, 2024.
- Peter Jeswald. June, 2025.
On February 7, 2022 the Selectboard approved the creation of a new Public Buildings Committee, charged with overseeing major capital expenses and upkeep for all public buildings.
Statement of purpose:
The Conway Public Buildings Committee is responsible for identifying and prioritizing current and future needs for existing and proposed Town-owned buildings. It will oversee the design, maintenance, and construction of building rehabilitation and new construction. It will present proposals requiring the approval of a Town Meeting; and report progress and problems via the minutes of its meetings.
- Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 03:00 PM
- Wed, Mar 22, 2023 at 03:00 PM -- 15 Ashfield Road
- Tue, Feb 14, 2023 at 05:30 PM
- Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 05:30 PM
- Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 02:00 PM