Monday, July 24, 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm
Town Hall Office Meeting Space
A meeting of the Board of Health
Meeting opened: 5:00 PM
Meeting closed: 6:10 PM
Meeting Opened / Attendance Taken (see above).
Minutes Approved: Mon, Jun 26 - Board of Health Meeting
6/26/2023 - 735 North Poland Road - Compliance Inspection
6/26/2023 - 254 Bardwells Ferry Road - Title V
7/24/2023 - 661 Graves Road - Perc Test
Kat - Received FEMA ID and will begin their training soon. Participated in the tick preventative spraying event.
Jackie - Research and study into different opioids and Narcan for future training programs.
Zero new COVID cases across Franklin County
One new permit for Earthworks Camp
* Narcan Training - Jackie has done research and feels ready to conduct trainings
* FRCOG withdrawing from MAPHCO. More information after the July 27th meeting
* Brief discussion on emergency preparedness plan
* Brief discussion on rewriting the Body Art Regulations
* Host to a flu/COVID vaccine clinic later the Fall
Minutes prepared by Laurie Lucier
Minutes approved on Wednesday, Sep 6, 2023
Posted to: Board of Health (updated 2023-02-27 10:17:06).
|Scope Session (Type JEE)|