Monday, March 13, 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm
Town Hall Office Meeting Space
A meeting of the Board of Health
Meeting opened: 5:03 PM
Meeting closed: 5:50 PM
Meeting Opened / Attendance Taken (see above).
Minutes Approved: Mon, Mar 6 - Board of Health Meeting
- Orientation to local public health in MA
- What is public health
- Health promo and health equity
- How to hold a public hearing in MA
- Ten essential services of public health and action
- Public health 101
- 10 essential services of public health and action
- Call to Fran Fortino regarding the Neighbor Helping Neighbor program
- Reviewed the local public health guide
- Franklin County still at medium risk level for community spread.
- at least six more study hours
- continue with foundation in public health
- look into ways we can help our senior population
- Look into the public health courses offered by B.U.
- Minimum two hours of Dept. of Agriculture training videos
- Conflict of interest / Ethics course
Neighbor helping neighbor
- Jackie and Tilda spearheading
- Jackie and Tilda will meet with Meg Ryan at FRCOG
- Emily will reach out to FRTS and FCTS to discuss any community service programs the students may need before graduations
Posted to: Board of Health (updated 2023-02-02 13:44:04).
|Scope Session (Type JEE)|