Monday, February 13, 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm
Town Hall Office Meeting Space
A meeting of the Board of Health
Meeting opened: 5:10 PM
Meeting closed: 6:00 PM
Meeting Opened / Attendance Taken (see above).
Minutes Approved: Mon, Jan 30 - Board of Health Meeting
- no applications
- No inspections completed since last meeting
- Franklin County is now in the low community category
- New treatment drugs being worked on
- - Interferon showing promise, however, still not authorized for use
- - Interferon and Paxlovid work best when treatment started early
Follow-up after 2/6/23 Selectboard meeting
How do we want to use the Opioid funds?
- warrant article to create an SRF for the funds.
- funds to be used locally and county-wide for addiction education and services
Ashfield Road Noise Complaint
Complainant has contacted the Planning Board for a resolution. Kat will contact the chair of the Planning Board to update them on what the Board of Health has already addressed. Kat will also reach out to the business owner.
Health Equity 101
Training to be held on 2/21/23. Attending will be Kat, Emily and Tilda
Minutes approved on Thursday, Mar 9, 2023
Posted to: Board of Health (updated 2023-08-08 11:44:44).
|Scope Session (Type JEE)|