Monday, December 12, 2022, 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm
Town Hall Office Meeting Space
A meeting of the Board of Health
Meeting opened: 5:00 PM
Meeting closed: 5:50 PM
Meeting Opened / Attendance Taken (see above).
Minutes Approved: Mon, Nov 28 - Board of Health Meeting
Review new permit applications
No applications to review
Carl Nelke's Report
124 Mathews Road - compliance inspection
- Franklin County is back in the high risk level for communicable spread
- There has been a national increase of 25% / positive test results, waste water sampling, hospitalizations
- The increase in COVID added to RSV and the flu is concerning for hospitals
- There are two new Omnicron variants - they are more contagious and immune evasive than the previous
- Vaccines should still prevent severe illness with new variants
Flu and COVID vaccine clinics for December:
- December 13th 3:45 - 6:45 at Hillcrest Elementary School in Turners Falls
- December 20th 3:30 - 6:30 at the Newton School in Greenfield
New permit issued for Beaumont's Berries
Noise complaints on Bardwells Ferry Road and Ashfield Rd.
Draft letters were written and reviewed by the board. Letters approved as written and will be printed on letterhead and mailed to all involved parties.
Animal / Barn Inspections
Inspections are going along slow and steady. Nothing of concern to report.
- Emily has received backpack mailers regarding COVID vaccinations for children and COVID boosters. After final approval from the school these will be distributed to Conway Grammar School students to bring home.
- Emily has registered for the ''Be S.M.A.R.T.'' training on December 17th.
Minutes approved on Tuesday, Jan 10, 2023
Posted to: Board of Health (updated 2023-02-02 13:44:04).
|Scope Session (Type JEE)|